For anyone who is mothers-to-be and you actually are tempted by the question: goji berries during pregnancy. You will find a lot of helpful material on this topic, as well as tips, guidance, experiences, and answers for you to questions about being pregnant, right nutrition and diet plans.
Goji berries are a food with nutritional and nutritional properties similar to other dried fruits, such as raisins or dried apricots. Its consumption in the food quantities does not pose a health problem.
In some cases it is recommended:
- Hypotension . Goji can help lower blood pressure. In people with low blood pressure, Goji is contraindicated, as it could lower blood pressure too much due to a component with hypotensive properties, kukoamine.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding . Although many commercial brands deny any contraindications in healthy people, the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH) considers Goji berries a “probably unsafe” food for pregnant and lactating women because it contains betaine < / strong>, a substance that can cause miscarriage.
- Drug interactions . Goji can modify the action of the following medications: drugs for high blood pressure or antihypertensives, and anticoagulant drugs coumarin (warfarin).
Goji berries in pregnancy
It is not recommended to take Goji during pregnancy and lactation . Although many commercial brands deny any contraindications in healthy people, the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH) considers Goji berries a “ probably unsafe ” food for pregnant and lactating women due to containing betaine, a substance that can cause miscarriage.
More information about the properties of goji berries and recipes .
Other articles of interest
The material that is worked on here is informative. In case of doubt, consult your doctor.
“Botanical-online” is not responsible for the damages caused by self-medication.
© 1999-2021 Botanical-Online SL – All rights reserved
They are cookies that are responsible for preserving all data related to the user’s session (visit) on the website in order to guarantee an optimal service (generated by WordPress ). They are the only ones managed by us.
They collect information about the displayed advertisements, help to improve and correctly manage the display of advertisements on the web service. They are managed by Google DoubleClick. You can get more information on DoubleClick.
These are the cookies of Google Analytics
They allow the creation and collection of session data, such as: number of visits, page views, sections visited, duration of the session, reference sources, searches carried out, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits , the interest in products or services, the pages visited, the browser and the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
These tools never obtain your personal data such as data about your name or surname, or the postal address from which you connect, or credit card, among others. The information is always anonymous.
Keep in mind that in no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
In this section you will find information about the cookies that can be generated using this web service.
Botanical-online, like most other websites on the Internet, uses its own and third-party cookies to improve the user experience and make navigation as accessible and adapted as possible. Below you will find detailed information about cookies, the type of cookies used by this website, how to deactivate them in your browser and how to block them while browsing.
It thus shows compliance with the normative regulation in reference to cookies (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), which transposes Directive 2009/136 / CE, also called the “Cookies Directive”), to Spanish legislation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that the browser or device generates when visiting Internet websites. They serve to store information about the visit and meet the following requirements:
- Ensure that the website can function properly.
- Establish levels of protection for users against cyberattacks.
- Store browsing preferences.
- Know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information to improve quality.
- Offer personalized advertising content.
Cookies are associated with an anonymous user only. The computer or device does not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time it is possible to access the browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent, without preventing access to the content. However, it is reported that the quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about the person, such as credit cards, bank details, photographs, personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature.
What types of cookies are there?
There are 2 types of cookies depending on their management:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the browser or device and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the browser or device and are managed by third parties. They are established by a different domain than ours. We do not have access to stored data (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
What cookies are used on this website?
When browsing Botanical-online, various own and third-party cookies will be generated used to store and manage navigation configuration information, web analytics and ad personalization. The stored data are technical and in no case do they have information to personally identify the navigator.
Below is a table identifying the most relevant cookies used on this website and their purpose:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose|
|language_ notice||Acceptance of the section notice with language according to the visitor’s browser. Technical cookie.|
|tocplus_hidetoc||Display or collection of the table of contents . Technical cookie|
|Generates random alphanumeric data to protect the website by detecting and mitigating malicious activities. Technical cookie.|
|Name of the cookie||Purpose|
|Related to the analytical or statistical function of site traffic. Identifiers are stored to count the number of visits, access dates, geographic location, among other statistical functions. Analytical cookie.|
|__ gads||Related to the advertising displayed on the website. Advertising cookie|
|Generated by Google services (for example reCaptcha, Youtube, search. Technical cookie|
|Youtube < / td>||Cookies to integrate the YouTube video service on the website. Social cookie.|
How to modify the cookie settings?
You can restrict, block or delete Botanical-online cookies, or any other website, using your Internet browser. Each browser has a different configuration. You can see how to proceed in the Help section of the same.Next, we show a list to operate with the main current browsers:
- Internet Explorer:
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es “
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
How to modify cookie preferences on this site?
It is recalled that you can review at any time the preferences regarding the acceptance or not of cookies on this site by clicking on “More information” in the acceptance message or by clicking on “Cookies Policy” present at all times in all the pages of the website.
Hopefully you have received all the information about: goji berries during pregnancy. Keep your feedback and talk about your impressions and opinions related to: goji berries during pregnancy. We are usually available to answer all your questions about having a baby, healthy eating in addition to diets. Stay with us!