When you are pregnant and you actually are curious about the question: is fig good during pregnancy first trimester. You will see numerous beneficial information and facts on this particular topic, as well as tips, advice, thoughts, and answers for you to questions regarding being pregnant, suitable nutrition and eating plans.
You finally know … it is confirmed … you have the test results and, indeed, you are pregnant! After the initial excitement, the moment of doubts arrives : What food should I bring? What are the activities, foods or products that can harm the baby? & # 8230; One of the questions that creates the most insecurities is whether or not you can continue with your sports activity . Next, we are going to try to shed light on this topic and give you a series of recommendations and guidelines on exercises for pregnant women during the first trimester .
Can you do sports at the beginning of your pregnancy?
Sport is very healthy at practically any stage of our life and pregnancy is no exception . On the contrary, sports activities can help you control weight , keep fit and feel better physically and emotionally.
But to get the most out of physical activity during pregnancy and avoid risks, it is essential to carry out the appropriate exercises adapted to your current physical condition and the changes that are going to take place in your body during pregnancy.
During the first trimester it is normal for you to feel tired, more sleepy than usual and to notice annoying symptoms , such as nausea, vomiting and dizziness, which usually disappear as the gestation progresses. In these circumstances, it is advisable to perform gentle exercises , which relax you and help you stay in shape, but without requiring great efforts or requirements.
The 4 keys to practicing sports in pregnancy safely
Before starting sports practice in the first months of pregnancy you must take into account 4 basic points :
- Discuss with your doctor the type of activity you can carry out and always follow their instructions, advice and recommendations .
- Obviously, you should avoid risky sports , high impact sports or those involving risk of accident, collision or falls.
- The exercises must be adapted to your physical condition , lifestyle prior to pregnancy and your current state. If you were an inveterate athlete before staying in shape, it is normal that, aligning the rhythm to your new state, you continue to maintain a good level of activity. On the contrary, if your lifestyle is rather sedentary, the logical thing is that during pregnancy you should be moderate in your physical activity goals.
- Finally, it is important that you follow a pre-established plan of physical exercise during pregnancy : it will help you to be consistent and set and achieve realistic and healthy goals.
Training plan during pregnancy
Next, we propose a varied and versatile training plan , since you can adapt the intensity and frequency of the exercises to your physical fitness level. It consists of 3 types of activities : aerobic training, strength / resistance exercises and specific exercises for pregnant women in the first trimester.
Depending on your habits in terms of physical activity and fitness, you can choose between any of the following exercises:
- Walk one hour daily.
- Do half an hour a day on an elliptical or stationary bike at a moderate pace.
- Swim at a gentle pace for about 20 minutes 3-4 days a week.
Endurance / strength exercises
These exercises can be performed daily, with the number of series and repetitions varying according to your fitness level and level of motivation. A good idea may be to perform 2 sets of 15 repetitions of each of the exercises :
- Lie on your side and raise your legs .
- Make a bridge supporting yourself on the shoulders .
- Get on your knees and extend your back .
- Chest pressure . Lying on your back, pick up some light weights (approximately 1 kg) and stretch and shrink your arms, both at the same time.
- Shoulder press . In a sitting position, extend one arm with a light weight and then the other:
- Squats without weights . Knee and hips are flexed and, slowly, the body is lowered without losing verticality to later return to the upright position.
Specific exercises for pregnant women first trimester
These are some exercises especially indicated for the first trimester , because they are gentle, effective and, in addition, provide the added value of preparing the woman for childbirth and subsequent recovery: p >
.These are very simple and effective exercises. It consists of contracting the pelvic floor muscles by pressing to close the sphincters, then relaxing the area and breathing for a few seconds.
- Pelvic floor rotations . This exercise is very good for strengthening the pelvic floor and consists of rotating the pelvic area and the hips with smooth and continuous movements. It can be performed with the help of a large Pilates ball, although it is not essential.
Exercises for pregnant women have the added benefit of facilitating recovery after childbirth , helping both your figure and the functioning of your organs to recover their normal very soon operation.
We hope you have obtained everything in relation to: is fig good during pregnancy first trimester. Leave your feedback and discuss your perception and ideas regarding: is fig good during pregnancy first trimester. We are generally ready to answer all your questions about having a baby, healthy and balanced eating as well as dieting. Stay with us!